Search

Eating fish is associated with reduced risk of heart disease, depression, and age-related cognitive

The 2014 report from the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, titled 'Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Dietary Fatty Acids for Healthy Adults' is rich with analysis. This post aims to distill it down to one particular subject: fish. In reviewing evidence-based dietary guidelines around getting enough health-supporting fats and avoiding unhealthy fats, we came across some very compelling information that encourages regular consumption of fatty fish. Read the long report, or see our summary below to understand why you might want to consider eating more fish. We will also talk about resources for sourcing safe/clean fish, sustainable choices, and seasonally appropriate fish

Questioning the institutional corruption that drives pharmaceutical medicine.

"A systematic review of the 39 methodologically strongest studies performed in the U.S. between 1964 and 1995 examined patients who were hospitalized due to a serious adverse drug reaction (ADR) or who experienced an ADR while in the hospital. The review found that 4.7 percent of hospital admissions were due to serious reactions from prescription drugs that had been appropriately prescribed and used. In addition, 2.1 percent of in-hospital patients who received correctly prescribed medications experienced a serious ADR, for a total of 6.8 percent of hospital patients having serious ADRs. Applying this 6.8 percent hospital ADR rate to the 40 million annual admissions in U.S. acute care hos

  • White Yelp Icon
  • White Google+ Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon

Your contact information will not be sold or shared and you may opt out of emails at any time.

©2020 by Abundant Heaven Traditional Chinese Medicine.